Sunday, November 16, 2008

With HP Mini, I will travel our land with bliss and pure joy

Travelling is a heart that never grows old. A dream that is an eternal resident in my life, and with HP Mini, that dream is spiced with contentment and creative river flows, because with the features of this petite yet elegant confidante, I could store my data of creative juices with ease because of its minimize weight.

I want to travel to places I could call my own; I want to visit places that are real. The urban sections of the country are the current plight of us Filipinos. We must study history with our third eye wide open; our fellowmen’s suffering became denser as super typhoon Frank hits our households. Me and my fellowmen are one, or should I say, we are all equal whatever our language, religion or our skin tone is.

Equipped with Wifi, I could enjoy the pure joy of constant communication with my love ones and with the people whom I work with, or will I work with in the future. I love cultural and works that search and maintain perpetual beauty. And loaded with Genuine Windows Vista Business 32 and SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, I am fuelled.

I want to keep moving because time could desert us. We need to learn technology in one way or another. And wherever I go, and whomever I met, I will try to impart them whatever I know like the simple joys of writing a poem about our childhood friends or relatives or about our favourite hangouts when we were kids. I could also teach them how to make a slide show of the pictures of their beloved. This I could do with the help of my friend HP Mini.

Also, I like to make a film like Lino Broca’s Insiang or films inspired by the Italian Neorealist. Film editing is much easier with HP Mini around.

If I could win a unit of a HP MINI, I might call her Minnie. It’s a girl’s name because I always miss my girlfriend and my unborn son whenever I go out to travel.

Simplicity is what I found in the all aluminium case, lustrous and the robust design of HP Mini. It is a beauty that I will cherish and I will take care of.

I really hope that I could avail a HP Mini so my travels whenever and wherever be filled with joy like lamp with perpetual oil. Well, if don’t, I will still travel but to travel with a HP Mini is like travelling with unlimited gas of bliss.

No comments: