Sunday, November 16, 2008

So I don’t know what’s waiting but I want you to know

Drink is the night light coming down that cast shadows on the windy ground,
Road long narrowing my hope to reach home,
Home that I want to forget till twilight,

Ahh, to be with the one I love with the dying love in between our bed,
Like the sweetest beer I known for years,
Sweet when its still in my mouth but smothering me inside,
Like my withering veins because of the lack of sleep that I need
I need to be awake to fetch medicines for that illness in my bed.

So come down to me light, and also you wind,
Walk with me as I stream the unknown road that I known for years.

If ever I failed to come home before twilight or after the light,
Just want you to know that I made effort to think,
To find the illness in between our bed that never ever I adore.

No comments: